BongoTambarare
Popular Posts
Mrembo wetu wa wiki...
A very nice pose...
Story Of Appreciation... Parents & Children
By John V.C. R. - DSM. One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company. H...
Vitukozzzz...
Mbwa kala mbwa... Furaaaahii day!
A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. "I re...
New Technic to unlock your car... be aware!
I locked my car As I walked away I heard my car door unlock. I went back and locked my car again three times. Each time, as soon as I st...
Would you return your lovers gifts after a separation?
Mambo na matukio...
BRAZILIAN CATARINA MIGLIORINI SELLS HER VIRGINITY...
A Brazilian student is set to sell her virginity for a staggering $780,000 after she put it up for auction online. A man called Natsu,...
Why guys wont fit for car commercials?
Nafikiri umeshapata jibu...
Men always regard TV Remote controls as THEIR PROPERTY
Friday, April 18, 2008
Bongo ni tambarare... usipime!
mlima kilimanjaro, fahari ya tanzania. picha na emmanuel mwandosya
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment