Popular Posts
-
Dr. Banda also claimed substantial parts of Tanzania, including - Rungwe district - and the rest of Mbeya Region in southwestern Tan...
-
hapa rais jafar el nimeiri wa sudan akisalimiana na omar zimbwe huku mohamed chuma (shoto) na nahodha abdulrahmani w...
-
I locked my car As I walked away I heard my car door unlock. I went back and locked my car again three times. Each time, as soon as I st...
-
Alfred S. S. Mosha (Kipoo) 3 rd March 1944 – 2 nd September 1994 Time flies, days go by… it’s like you were here only yesterday. But t...
-
Three friends boarded a house-full bus. some how they sneaked their way in the center of the bus. They stopped besides a seat which was oc...
-
An elderly spinster who was a dog lover, agreed to look after her neighbor's dog while they went on vacation. The only problem was that...

No comments:
Post a Comment