Popular Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ukistaajabu ya Mussa...

Dear  Dolly
I have a serious problem now. I hope you will assist. The day before yesterday for once in life I tried something naughty. I went to see my girlfriend. Whilst asleep naked, we heard a vehicle outside meaning it was her husband and we thought he was in SA. We were really surprised that he was back so early. I dressed quickly and jumped through the window and ran towards home. I got home safely and quickly got into bed beside my wife who didn't ask cause she knew that Friday was a day for daddy. When she woke up the next morning she was so shocked to find me putting on lady's panty!!!!
And my boxers were nowhere in sight. I told her that I will explain latter?
What should I tell her I wish it was a new panty I would have said I had bought it for her and I was just testing it but was an old one with 2 holes in the middle. And it was pink with laces and flowers in front. The worse thing is that my wife does not like lacy and floral panties. I beg you auntie what should I do? on the other side my girlfriend is breathing fire she wants her panty because the husband wants to see it. Please give me ideas there is war at home!!!!!!

 Dolly Replies
Tell your wife that you have been possessed by a spirit which makes you Wear women's underwear and that this has been going on for a long while hence the old panty with two holes. Return the panty to your small house and tell her to tell her husband that the rats had taken it and she found it under the bed while spring cleaning. She should also angrily tell her husband to do something about the rats as too many of her belonging have fallen victim to the rats. This should solve your problem.

No comments: