Mimi binafsi siamini kama ni kweli, ila mdau wetu amesisitiza... naiweka kama 'joke of the day!'
Mother Superior was on her way to late for morning prayers, when she passed
two novices just leaving early from morning prayers, on their way to
classes. As she passed the young ladies, Mother Superior said, "Good morning ladies."
The novices replied, "Good morning, Mother Superior, may God be with you."
But after they had passed, Mother Superior heard one say to the other, "I
think she got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning." This startled
Mother Superior, but she chose not to pursue the issue.
A little further down the hall, Mother Superior passed two of the Sisters
who had been teaching at the convent for several years. She greeted them
with, "Good morning Sister Martha, Sister Jessica, may God give you wisdom
for our students today."
"Good morning, Mother Superior. Thank you, and may God be with you."
But again, after passing, Mother Superior overheard, "She got out of the
wrong side of bed today." Baffled, she started to wonder if, she had spoken
harshly, or with an irritated look on her face. She vowed to be more
pleasant.
Looking down the hall, Mother Superior saw retired Sister Mary approaching,
step by step, with her walker. As Sister Mary was rather deaf and infirm,
Mother Superior had plenty of time to arrange a pleasant smile on her face,
before greeting Sister Mary. "Good morning, Sister Mary. I'm so happy to see
you up and about. I pray God watches over you today, and grants you a
wonderful day."
"Ah, Good morning, Mother Superior, and thank you. I see you got up on the
wrong side of bed this morning."
Mother Superior was floored! "Sister Mary, what have I done wrong? I have
tried to be pleasant, but three times already today, people have said that about me."
Sister Mary stopped her walker, and looked Mother Superior in the face. "Oh,
don't take it personal, Mother Superior. It's just that you're wearing Father Murphy's slippers."
Popular Posts
-
Alfred S. S. Mosha (Kipoo) 3 rd March 1944 – 2 nd September 1994 Time flies, days go by… it’s like you were here only yesterday. But t...
-
hapa rais jafar el nimeiri wa sudan akisalimiana na omar zimbwe huku mohamed chuma (shoto) na nahodha abdulrahmani w...
-
HALIMA MLACHA Daily News ; Monday,April 07, 2008 @18:03 Also in the News Passenger train services resume today Climate change: A looming ...
-
Q: I handle ethics and conflicts for our law firm. How do I deal with lawyers at my firm who become romantically involved with a person...
-
1. HOUSEWIVES Advantages * She stays home and takes care of kids and household chores . * She is always good in bed because she is never ...
-
An Atheist Professor of Philosophy was speaking to his Class on the Problem Science has with GOD, the ALMIGHTY. He asked one of his ...
No comments:
Post a Comment