BongoTambarare
Popular Posts
Mrembo wetu wa wiki...
A very nice pose...
Story Of Appreciation... Parents & Children
By John V.C. R. - DSM. One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company. H...
Vitukozzzz...
Mbwa kala mbwa... Furaaaahii day!
A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. "I re...
New Technic to unlock your car... be aware!
I locked my car As I walked away I heard my car door unlock. I went back and locked my car again three times. Each time, as soon as I st...
Would you return your lovers gifts after a separation?
Mambo na matukio...
BRAZILIAN CATARINA MIGLIORINI SELLS HER VIRGINITY...
A Brazilian student is set to sell her virginity for a staggering $780,000 after she put it up for auction online. A man called Natsu,...
Why guys wont fit for car commercials?
Nafikiri umeshapata jibu...
Men always regard TV Remote controls as THEIR PROPERTY
Friday, September 21, 2012
2nite @ Rudy's Farm...
The sexy & unique Bar at Rudy's
farm, made of brick work burned
RED, reclaimed dhow wood and
recycled metal....
Twist the yard - with deejay
handsolo on the mix - tonight!
Njooni WOTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment