1st woman: Hi! My name is Sandra.
2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?
1st woman: I froze to death.
2nd woman: How horrible!
1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?
2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
1st woman: So, what happened?
2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched,and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.
1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.
Popular Posts
-
Alfred S. S. Mosha (Kipoo) 3 rd March 1944 – 2 nd September 1994 Time flies, days go by… it’s like you were here only yesterday. But t...
-
By Shaibu Mdoe DSM In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations wit...
-
2008-05-12 09:40:58 By Adam Ihucha, Arusha Tanzania will immediat...
-
hapa rais jafar el nimeiri wa sudan akisalimiana na omar zimbwe huku mohamed chuma (shoto) na nahodha abdulrahmani w...
-
FAUSTINE KAPAMA Daily News On Saturday ; Thursday,April 17, 2008 @17:02 Also in the News Kawawa descends on corrupt leaders Govt loses 3bn/...
-
HALIMA MLACHA Daily News ; Monday,April 07, 2008 @18:03 Also in the News Passenger train services resume today Climate change: A looming ...
-
By Moses Msuya, DSM. A man once spent days looking for his new hat. Finally, he decided that he'd go to church on Sunday and sit at...
-
Mom comes to visit her son Ernest for dinner........ who lives with a girl roommate Jane. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn...
No comments:
Post a Comment