Popular Posts

Monday, January 10, 2011

What a stu*** joke...

A married woman was having a really nice time with one of her boyfriends when there was a sudden knock on the door.

Thinking that it was her husband, she instructed the man to jump into the ceiling only to find it was another boyfriend.

When the 2nd boyfriend was about to make love to her, the real hubby came.  Boyfriend 2 had no other option except to jump into the ceiling also. "How are we getting out of here?" asked # 2 to #1 "I do not know about you, for me I am going as soon as the hubby starts making love to the wife.

When the time came, # 1 jumped naked from the ceiling , landed on the bed and said,

"I am Jesus, God shall bless you with a baby girl!
He quickly vanished. # 2 quickly followed and panting said

I am Satan have you seen Jesus?"
"He went that way." the hubby replied

No comments: