A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.
"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I
charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.
After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.
"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and
the fare back to town is $25..."
Popular Posts
-
Alfred S. S. Mosha (Kipoo) 3 rd March 1944 – 2 nd September 1994 Time flies, days go by… it’s like you were here only yesterday. But t...
-
By Moses Msuya, DSM. A man once spent days looking for his new hat. Finally, he decided that he'd go to church on Sunday and sit at...
-
hapa rais jafar el nimeiri wa sudan akisalimiana na omar zimbwe huku mohamed chuma (shoto) na nahodha abdulrahmani w...
-
If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?. Seems evolution is getting human race nowhere except becoming fat pigs and g...
-
By Shaibu Mdoe DSM In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations wit...
-
2008-05-12 09:40:58 By Adam Ihucha, Arusha Tanzania will immediat...
-
HALIMA MLACHA Daily News ; Monday,April 07, 2008 @18:03 Also in the News Passenger train services resume today Climate change: A looming ...
No comments:
Post a Comment