Popular Posts

Monday, August 27, 2012

Woman married with a dog - Emily Mabou, Ghanaian woman

Emily Mabou, 29-year-old woman from Ghana has married to her 18-month-old Dog . I think anyone have always longed for an ideal figure to serve as a life partner, But what if the ideal figure was actually found on creatures from another species? like a Dog? , and what's the reason she did it?

Emily Mabou said, "I've dated so many men but they're all the same, just want sex and like to lie. My dog is different, he's good, faithful to me and he always treated me with respect"

Finally the wedding be held with local traditional priest and led villagers who flocked to attend because of curiosity.

But this wedding party was attended by close family and relatives of Emily because they think it is "crazy step to combat loneliness."

No comments: