Sales lady: Sorry sir u can't smoke here. Man: But I bought the cigarette in this shop. Sales lady: We also sell condoms but we don't f**k each other here!
******************************************
Man kneeling by bed ………………
Wife asks: What are you praying for? Husband: Guidance. Wife: Foolish Man!! …… Pray for stiffness, I'll guide the thing myself!
Popular Posts
-
Alfred S. S. Mosha (Kipoo) 3 rd March 1944 – 2 nd September 1994 Time flies, days go by… it’s like you were here only yesterday. But t...
-
hapa rais jafar el nimeiri wa sudan akisalimiana na omar zimbwe huku mohamed chuma (shoto) na nahodha abdulrahmani w...
-
HALIMA MLACHA Daily News ; Monday,April 07, 2008 @18:03 Also in the News Passenger train services resume today Climate change: A looming ...
-
1. HOUSEWIVES Advantages * She stays home and takes care of kids and household chores . * She is always good in bed because she is never ...
-
School A place where Parents pay and children play Life Insurance A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can di...
-
Q: I handle ethics and conflicts for our law firm. How do I deal with lawyers at my firm who become romantically involved with a person...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Being Polite in Business...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment