Mambo mengine kama kuvaa suruali kwa dada zetu, kuacha vitovu wazi, nk. vyote hivi sii utamaduni wetu! Madhara yake akina dada wanajiaibisha na kujirahisisha bila sababu. kisa, eti kwenda na wakati... Aibu tupu...
Popular Posts
-
Dr. Banda also claimed substantial parts of Tanzania, including - Rungwe district - and the rest of Mbeya Region in southwestern Tan...
-
hapa rais jafar el nimeiri wa sudan akisalimiana na omar zimbwe huku mohamed chuma (shoto) na nahodha abdulrahmani w...
-
I locked my car As I walked away I heard my car door unlock. I went back and locked my car again three times. Each time, as soon as I st...
-
Alfred S. S. Mosha (Kipoo) 3 rd March 1944 – 2 nd September 1994 Time flies, days go by… it’s like you were here only yesterday. But t...
-
Three friends boarded a house-full bus. some how they sneaked their way in the center of the bus. They stopped besides a seat which was oc...
-
An elderly spinster who was a dog lover, agreed to look after her neighbor's dog while they went on vacation. The only problem was that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment