Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

George yupi sasa?

An 80-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with
normal results. The doctor says, 'George, everything looks great. How are
you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?'

George replies, 'God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so
he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the
bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes
off.'

'Wow, that's incredible,' the doctor says.
 

A little later in the day, the  Doctor calls George's wife. 'Ethel,' he
says, 'George is doing fine! But I  had to call you because I'm in awe of
his relationship with God. Is it  true that he gets up during the night and
poof! The light goes on in the  bathroom, and when he's done, poof! The
light goes off?'

'Oh my God!' Ethel exclaims. 'He's p*ssing in the fridge again!'

No comments: